Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What Do You Want To See in the Global Shuffle trailer ?

What Do You Want To See in the Global Shuffle trailer ?

Let me know. I'm cutting (editing) it right now.

The movie is finished and if I do say so myself, it looks mighty fine. :D

I’ve made over 100 versions x 80 mins long to get the right combination of oldskool, interviews and new footage. There is heaps of stuff never seen before, especially oldskool moves. They'll blow your socks off.

Seriously I counted about 28 moves in the opening 5 minutes that todays shufflers would never of seen before.

But there's suspense too.

I show you the day to day life of the oldskool Melbourne Underground, or night to night life more accurately.

It's all authentic real life footage with some amazing tales that I don't want to spoil.

They unfold as a narrative throughout the movie.
So I don't want to give too much away. It's exactly like we did with oldskool parties.

You needed to work at getting to a party. It was a treasure hunt. You had to be at the right place at the right time to receive further instructions.

The venue was kept secret until about 2 hours before the party started. You had to call a prerecorded message follow clues, usually symbols or landmarks. You'd start meeting others going to the party as you got closer all glowing in the dark with fluro phats and flashing toys, easy to spot.

You invested yourself emotionally into the experience.

But will it be any good when we get there ? is a fair enough question before you part with your cash, I know that's what I ask ;)

So what would you like to see in the official trailer ?
Let me know on the MSO forum

No comments:

Post a Comment